Saturday 5 November 2011

Contributions- Max Mazur

We all contributed to the Film in many ways. Without any one of us, I think the Film would have turned out very differently. I feel I personally have contributed to the group in the following ways:
  • I suggested to use the forest as the location
  • I did a lot of the filming, mainly due to the fact that my character featured in the film a lot less that the others' did
  • As I mentioned before, I acted on the film as the target of the others' trap
  • I thought of the framing for the final shot, which differed from the storyboard as we felt it would look better
  • Probably the most important contribution I made was in the editing process, as I had used Final Cut and GarageBand before

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 12Q2-18 CHILDRENS FILM 2011. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz